Casa Julia - villa with pool in Spain
|add to my choice book now|
added to my choice
>> my choice
|season / description||start||end||cost per day||cost per week||min. rental|
|high season||01.07||31.08||121.00 €||847.00 €||6 days|
|mid season I||01.05||30.06||93.00 €||651.00 €||6 days|
|mid season II||01.09||31.10||93.00 €||651.00 €||6 days|
|low season||01.11||30.04||68.00 €||476.00 €||6 days|
|easter||03.04.2023||16.04.2023||93.00 €||651.00 €||6 days|
|christmas||19.12||09.01||93.00 €||651.00 €||6 days|
|internet cost / week||0.00 €|
The prices listed in the table above include water, electricity and gas (not for central heating and air conditioning), final cleaning, bed linen and towels (no bath or large shower towels or beach towels). Arrival and departure can take place on any day. The minimum rental period is also shown in the table above. If a price for wintering or long-term rental is shown for this object, the costs for gas, water and electricity are always added to this price (see important information for wintering or long-term rental).
For the use of the central heating (of course only on explicit request and if also available according to the object description) 100,- Euro per week (= max. one big gas bottle) have to be paid. Attention, there can be deviations from this, you will find the then valid prices under the tab "Living room/kitchen" of the respective property. If you bring a dog with you (if allowed according to the property description), a deposit of 200,- Euro and 8,- Euro per night of additional rent will be charged. Please inform us BEFORE booking about the dog breed/species, size, long or short hair!
For properties with air conditioning, underfloor heating or electric heating, the following regulation applies: On the day of your arrival, we will read the electricity meter together with you. If on the day of your departure the consumption is higher than the amount included in the rent (150 kw/h per week or 21.5 kw/h per day for stays of more than one week), an additional payment in cash on site (0.39 Euro per kw/h) will be due for this part of the consumption. If you use electricity sparingly or reasonably, you can expect to use approx. 100 - 200 kw/h per week.
The holiday accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. at the latest on the day of departure. On the day of arrival, the accommodation can be occupied from 4 p.m. at the earliest, unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance.
When booking the holiday accommodation, an immediate deposit of 30% of the total rental price is usually due. The remaining 70% of the total rental price must be paid by you at the latest six weeks before your arrival date. You will receive the keys from the manager or caretaker, who will meet you on site at the agreed meeting point.
Our occupancy plans are usually updated daily, so you do not necessarily have to ask about the availability of your chosen holiday accommodation before booking. Nevertheless, enquiries by e-mail (see under "Contact") will of course be answered within 24 hours at the latest (also on Sundays and public holidays!!!). However, you are also welcome to call us and ask for advice over the phone - we know all the properties and also the surrounding area very well. If you would like to make a binding booking for the desired holiday accommodation, please send us the booking form (with automatic price calculation), which you will find at the top right in the horizontal menu bar behind the button "Book with obligation to pay!", filled out as completely as possible (if you do not yet have flight details, for example, simply submit them by e-mail as soon as they are available).
After the "Go" of the respective owners, we will confirm your booking in writing and provide you with the account details to which the deposit of 30% of the total rental price is to be paid. If your booking is made only 6 weeks (or less) before your planned start date, the total rental price is due immediately. You have 7 days after receipt of the booking confirmation to transfer the amount due to the account given to you in the booking confirmation. If no money is received after 7 days, your booking will be automatically cancelled. There will be no written confirmation of your deposit; you will have a receipt of your payment on your bank statements. However, the receipt of the balance or the receipt of the total rental payment will be confirmed to you again in writing by e-mail. As a rule, this will also provide you with final information (telephone number of the "key child", link to the arrival description, etc.).
Fincas und Ferienhäuser in Andalusien (Spanien)
Tel. Deutschland: 0049/6102 283392
|<< I panorama||I directions >>|
|Views: 239975 Visits: 178317 Letzte Buchung am: 20.02.2023|